- Government job
- G.O. (Non governmental organization)
- Nursing home
- Special School
- Rehabilitation center
- Health and Fitness center or Gymnasium
- Private clinic
- Maternity clinic
- Research center
- Foreign countries
- Home care services – Retirement home
- Psychiatric clinics
- Vocational rehabilitation centers
About the Course:
Master of Physiotherapy course provides a fast track learning experience for talented students who already hold a degree, to gain the knowledge, skill, attitude and behavior expected of an entry level physiotherapist.
The course has a hybrid structure using curriculum (to efficiently learn foundation knowledge) together with case studies and clinical practice (to integrate knowledge into clinical decision making). The course emphasizes evidence based practice and encourages students in critical thinking.
Improving and maintaining functional independence and physical performance. – Preventing and managing pain, physical impairments, disabilities and limits to participation. – Promoting fitness, health and wellness.
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Recognized by Government of Karnataka
Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (PT) of BPT degree with minimum 3½ years duration from RGUHS or any other university in India or abroad as equivalent with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate and have completed 6 months of compulsory rotating internship in a recognized Physiotherapy College are eligible.
- Principles of Physiotherapy Practice
- Research Methodology and Bio statistics
- Bio mechanics
- Exercise Physiology
- Physical and Functional Diagnosis
- Musculoskeletal Disorders and Sports
- Neurological and Psychosomatic Disorders
- Cardio-Respiratory Disorders
- Community Rehabilitation
- 3 hours per week
- Community Camps
- Field Visits
- Participation in Workshops & Conferences